The following publications include only the academic and scientific output under our direct publishing responsibility. The DOI references are indexed by Crossref:
Research Monographs on Dynamical Systems and Complexity (M-DSC):
- Perdigão R.A.P. (2017): Fluid Dynamical Systems: from Quantum Gravitation to Thermodynamic Cosmology. https://doi.org/10.46337/mdsc.5091.
- Perdigão R.A.P. (2018): Synergistic Dynamic Theory of Complex Coevolutionary Systems. https://doi.org/10.46337/mdsc.5182.
- Perdigão R.A.P., Pires C.AL., & Hall J. (2019): Disentangling Nonlinear Spatiotemporal Controls on Precipitation: Dynamical Source Analysis and Predictability. https://doi.org/10.46337/mdsc.5273.
- Perdigão R.A.P. (2020): Synergistic Dynamic Causation and Prediction in Coevolutionary Spacetimes. https://doi.org/10.46337/mdsc.5546.
Pedagogic Monographs on M-DSC (since 2019):
- Perdigão R.A.P. (2019): Complex System Dynamics. https://doi.org/10.46337/mdsc.5364.
- Perdigão R.A.P. (2020): Interdisciplinary Data Analytics and Model Design. (in press)
Major Scientific Reports (since 2018):
- Perdigão R.A.P., Pires C.A.L. & Hall J. (2018): Nonlinear Dynamics and Predictability of Non-Ergodic Synergistic Emergence in Complex Coevolutionary Systems. https://doi.org/10.46337/180102.
- Perdigão R.A.P. (2019): Non-Ergodic Information Physics from Quantum to Biogeophysical Complexity: Unveiling Hidden Predictability Beyond Memory Collapse. https://doi.org/10.46337/190301.
- Perdigão R.A.P. (2020): Information Physics: Closing Gaps, Opening Perspectives. https://doi.org/10.46337/200801.
- Perdigão R.A.P.; Hall J.; & Schwemmlein K. (2020): Polyadic Dynamic Nexus among Complex Socio-Environmental Systems: from Earth System Dynamics to Sustainable Development. https://doi.org/10.46337/200819.
- Perdigão R.A.P. (2020): Black Swan Information Physics: Seeing the Invisible, Predicting the Unpredictable. https://doi.org/10.46337/200901.
Academic Report Series:
- Information Physics and Complexity 2019 counts with a selection of invited and contributed original scholarly articles submitted to us between 2018 and 2019 and edited by R. Perdigão. (Processing)
- IDAMD Academic Reports 2020 counts with a selection of the best peer-reviewed original scholarly reports submitted by participants in the IDAMD Fall-Winter 2019/20 course edition and edited by R. Perdigão. (Processing)
- CSD Academic Reports 2020 is currently open for submissions in parallel with the running Spring-Summer semester. It will feature a selection of original scholarly research contributions from our doctoral programs, along with submissions from external contributors made until June 30th, 2020. Edited by R. Perdigão and J. Hall. (Processing)
- CCS Academic Reports 2020 features an upcoming selection of scholarly reports submitted to the Doctoral Program in Climate Change and Sustainable Development Policies (ULisboa, UNova & East Anglia). (Processing)
The list is currently being updated.
Queries for more details or on how to acquire access to the full contents can be formulated through the Fluid Dynamical Systems contact form.